POLICY OF PERSONAL DATA & COOKIES MANAGEMENT
GOOD HABITS SAS while practicing an activity / delivering services under the brand name MUSE & MARLOWE collects personal data from visitors of its web site museandmarlowe.com using cookies according the applicable law ; in order to propose, sell and deliver their products in the best conditions.
The aim of this section is to explain to clients the use of personal data clients may provide online.
GOOD HABITS, as Data controller, commits to respecting the dispositions of the EU regulation n°2016/679 from 27 April 2016 relative to personal data (GDPR).
- Who collects personal data ?
The company that collects personal data and controls data is:
GOOD HABITS, Simplified Joint-Stock Company with a registered capital of 10 000 €, registered at the Quimper Trade and Companies register under the number 841 308 711 00016 and with its headquarters located at 29 rue des anciens combattants à Plonévez-du-Faou (29530)
- Why does Good Habits collect personal data?
Here is the list of personal datas GOOD HABITS is likely to collect through its website museandmarlowe.com
– datas from user account, that is all information filled by users in the subscription form when creating an account : name, surname, invoice and delivery address, email contact, phone number, password for the account
– given personal information such as birth date, garment size
– transaction related data that are collected when a purchase has been done : history of purchases and returns (address, email address, phone number, payment info)
Please note payment info (card number, expiry date, security number) are collected by our service provider Citelis (online payment solution) and Paypal
– browsing data, that is information that are collected by the publisher during users’ navigation on the website (date, time, language, IP address, geolocalisation)
– conversations with customer service
Overall, GOOD HABITS (through its brand MUSE & MARLOWE) is only authorized to collect client’s personal data if it has a valid legal basis. GOOD HABITS need to ensure to have one or several of the following legal basis:
- Executing a contract (ex: to deal with and send an order or to open and manage a MUSE & MARLOWE account, to manage the return of a product), or;
- Executing a legal obligation (ex: preserving receipts), or;
- When this is in the legitimate interest of GOOD HABITS, or;
- When the client consented to data collection,
Consequently, fraud prevention and the optimisation of the client’s experience are motives of data collection.
GOOD HABITS collect and controls its clients’ personal data previously mentioned to execute the following processes:
Basic information for user’s identification (name, surname, email address)
When subscribing to the newsletter
– client consent
– update users about news and send content
Identification details (name, surname, date of birth, phone number, email address, password)
When creating a user account
|– creating and managing an account|
Transactions and payment information
When creating an account or with first purchase
– correctly managing transactions and payments
– ensure the good delivery of purchased products
– managing returns and reclamations if any
Conversation content between clients and MUSE & MARLOWE team, customer service…
When messaging us through the contact form on the website or via email address firstname.lastname@example.org
– legitimate interest of GOOD HABITS in order to improve service quality
When navigating on museandmarlowe.com
– analysing website activity and statistics (audience, frequency of visits)
– understanding the use of the website in order to improve the experience and ergonomy
– evaluating the interest for products
– client consent
It is required to be 16 to create an account on museandmarlowe.com and make purchases.
GOOD HABITS do not collect data on minors under 16, any web user under 16 must renounce creating an account.
- Who has access to the data we collect ?
Your data can be communicated to GOOD HABITS in only specific cases.
The data recipients are:
– Citelis and Paypal, our secure payment providers for transaction
– payment establishments (banks)
– our delivery service provider (Colissimo and partners) to ensure order deliveries
– Police and administrative services enrolled in fight against fraud
– Custody services for overseas deliveries
– The execution of maintenance operations and technical development of the web site, internal applications, and the Good Habits information system.
– The collect of client opinions
– Sending commercial prospection emails
GOOD HABITS do not share any personal data with third parties for commercial purpose.
Users can modify their personal details or remove their consent directly on their account.
- What rights are held over data ?
Applying the articles 15 to 22 of the 2016/679 regulation from 27 April 2016, any physical person whose data has been collected has the capacity to apply the following rights:
– A right of access, rectification and erasure of these data
– A right to oppose the data control
– A right to limitation of control
– A right to data portability
– In compliance with article 40-1 de la loi 78-17 from 6 January 1978, the customer can formulate directives regarding conservation, erasure and communication of their personal details for after death. Anticipated directives have to be sent at email@example.com
Here are the different ways to proceed :
- By sending a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to : Muse & Marlowe customer service, 29 rue des anciens combattants 29530 Plonévez-du-Faou
- By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The request must include the following informations : name, surname, postal address, email address and must be attached a copy of your ID.
In case of no response or unsatisfying response, the user will be able to refer to the authority of control for data protection in its residence country ; CNIL, in France (https://www.cnil.fr/)
- How long are the data kept ?
GOOD HABITS has determined specific rules concerning the length of preservation of Clients’ personal data :
- by principle, the data are saved for the length necessary to the accomplishment of the goals for which they have been collected.
– Prospects’ data (individual having never made a purchase) are preserved 3 years after the last contact made by the prospect
– Clients’ data are preserved for 3 years from the last purchase
– The cookies to measure visits, target advertisements and share on social media are deposited on the client’s terminal for a length of 13 months.
Users’ data is erased when expiry dates are reached. However, it can be archived further than the listed durations in case of research including criminal offence, secondment to the authorities.
While navigating on museandmarlowe.com, information regarding browsing are likely to be recorded by files called “cookies” present on your terminal.
The cookie helps us track navigation and analyse the users’ behaviour.
In general, this allows us to:
– measure the amount of visits on our website
– adapt the design of our website according to your interface
– save and memorise information regarding customer’s account while connected
– save the items that have been put in the basket
– save your preferences
– share pertinent content on social networks
Setting your browsing software
For managing your cookies and choices, the setup of each browser is different. It is described on the help menu of your browser, that will allow you to know how to modify your cookie preferences.
For Internet ExplorerTM : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ,
For Safari TM : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html ,
For ChromeTM : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 ,
For FirefoxTM : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies ,
For OperaTM : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
You also have the option of opposing cookie use by accessing the web site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
- Links to third-party editors
Muse & Marlowe website and newsletters, as well as Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest accounts can provide links to applications that are not GOOD HABITS property. Those websites are exploited by third-party editors. Since then GOOD HABITS cannot be responsible for their personal data management policy.